We are hiring!
If you’re looking to leverage your market access and commercialisation strategy abilities to make a real difference in the rare disease, cell & gene therapy world, then you belong at Partners4Access.
At Partners4Access, we believe in striking an equilibrium in the orphan drug, cell and gene therapy world. That means helping drive access to the most appropriate treatments for patients and physicians, a fair return on investment for manufacturers at an affordable proposition for payers.
P4A offers its clients an integrated portfolio of solutions in four core areas ensuring success throughout the product lifecycle – Evidence Mitigation Solutions, Value Demonstration, Route to Market (incl. go-to-market, commercialisation and PRMA strategy) and Optimising Organisational Performance.
We are a dynamic group of professionals based in central London with a successful track record of partnering with some of the top clinical stage biotech companies as well as large and mid-size biopharma companies to drive their commercial success
Our values are Pride, Passion and Partnership.
Join our team of partners and leaders to start a fulfilling career.
As Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for project management and delivery of our core service offerings. Y
We specialise in conducting payer and KOL research to provide our clients with the insights and recommendations they need to develop the value strategy for their technologies and optimize revenues.
You will be instrumental in developing and growing P4A’s global access solutions working closely with members of senior management team and consulting colleagues.
This is a full time, permanent position based in our Central London office.
Who you are:
- Results driven individual with track record in rare disease, cell and gene therapy
- Shares the P4A core values in Pride, Passion and Partnership at all levels
- Ambitious market access professional with overall 5 years in pharmaceutical strategy consulting with 18 months project management experience
- Effective project management will be key
- Strong background in research and analysis including exposure to working on new approaches to research such as gene therapy technologies, unique corporate circumstances or complex issues and able to draw experience from other contexts
- Good communicator, confidently presenting to small-medium sized client group discussions and advisory boards
Day to day roles and responsibilities:
- Project Manager: As project manager, you will have responsibility for project quality and delivery
- Responsibility for project management of larger projects with a high degree of autonomy with strong client handling and presentation skills
- Ability to develop a comprehensive set of issues and questions for unfamiliar client problems
- Test secondary research findings against prior work, develop analytical approaches for new and/or complex client issues and set forth an indepth set of fact-based recommendations
- Engage with stakeholders to maximise insights from interviews
- You should be able to manage 3 projects with support from senior advisors
- Ability to take some work from Project Leads
- Project-based delivery = 90% of your overall time
- Trusted by clients for follow on work
- Ensure project team awareness of compliance requirements
- Strong knowledge base in regulatory, pricing and reimbursement processes associated with orphan drugs in top 5EU countries
- Attend and present in conferences, P4A webinars and podcasts as subject matter expert within a chosen topic area
- Write articles, white papers, manuscripts and internal briefing documents for P4A website
- Support marketing activities
- Effectively lead and line manage members of the Market Access team, ensuring high performance and progression of team members
- Personal Development = 10% of your overall time
If you are interested to apply please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org