We are hiring!
If you’re looking to leverage your market access and commercialisation strategy abilities to make a real difference in the rare disease, cell & gene therapy world, then you belong at Partners4Access.
At Partners4Access, we believe in striking an equilibrium in the orphan drug, cell and gene therapy world. That means helping drive access to the most appropriate treatments for patients and physicians, a fair return on investment for manufacturers at an affordable proposition for payers.
P4A offers its clients an integrated portfolio of solutions in four core areas ensuring success throughout the product lifecycle – Evidence Mitigation Solutions, Value Demonstration, Route to Market (incl. go-to-market, commercialisation and PRMA strategy) and Optimising Organisational Performance.
We are a dynamic group of professionals based in central London with a successful track record of partnering with some of the top clinical stage biotech companies as well as large and mid-size biopharma companies to drive their commercial success
Our values are Pride, Passion and Partnership.
Join our team of partners and leaders to start a fulfilling career.
As Associate Director, you will be responsible for project delivery of our current suite of services. You will also be developing and growing P4A’s global solutions working closely with members of senior management team and consulting colleagues. These include expanding the client base and offerings of our cell & gene therapy business, while also strengthening our current offerings to ensure these are aligned with the needs of our orphan drug, cell & gene therapy clients
Your time will be split across leading and delivering projects (65%), business development (25%) and thought leadership & personnel development (10%). This is a transition role to Director.
This is a full time, permanent position based in our Central London office.
Who you are:
- Results driven individual with track record in rare disease, cell and gene therapy
- Shares the P4A core values in Pride, Passion and Partnership at all levels
- Ambitious market access professional with over 6 years in pharmaceutical strategy consulting, especially with experience in orphan drugs, cell and gene therapies
- Core project delivery experience will be key
- Strong background in research and analysis particularly in providing new approaches to research including unique corporate circumstances or complex issues and able to draw experience from other contexts
- You will be a skilled communicator and persuasive presenter
Day to day roles and responsibilities:
Project Lead/Project Manager:
- You will be expected to project lead on small to medium sized projects with some senior support, and project manage on very large, strategic projects or programs of work
- Pressure test research and analysis to ensure client recommendations are credible, high value and actionable
- Ability to go beyond questions in discussion guide to brainstorm solutions with stakeholders
- Advise on analytical approaches especially where new approaches to secondary research are required for complex issues
- You will lead client conference calls, meetings and workshops where necessary, including managing complex, high risk group dynamics during meetings and workshops
- You should be able to manage at least 3 projects at a time with support from senior advisors
- Advise and support project managers when required ensuring objectives and timelines are met
- Ensure compliance in procedures as project lead
- You will be responsible for leading / project managing projects which translates to a delivery target per annum. It will be essential to collaborate with senior leaders and team members in delivering to this target without jeopardising quality and high levels of customer service
- Identify opportunities for follow-on work with existing clients, and engaging with them to develop an agreed scope for the proposal right through to winning follow-on engagements
- Build relationships beyond immediate clients to develop new opportunities
- You will be responsible for a per annum sales target, but it will be essential to collaborate with other senior leaders to ensure we are providing clients with the most relevant offerings and optimal project approaches to address their key business questions
- Strong knowledge base in regulatory, pricing and reimbursement processes associated with orphan drugs in top 5EU countries
- Attend and present in conferences, P4A webinars and podcasts as subject matter expert within a chosen topic area
- Write articles, white papers, manuscripts and internal briefing documents for P4A website
- Support other marketing activities as necessary
Personnel Development and Line Management:
- Effectively lead and line manage members of the analyst and consulting team, which includes:
- Understanding the professional interests and areas for development to shape the professional development goals for your direct line reports
- Providing coaching and guidance on staffing, skill development, training needs and career progression to your direct line reports and other junior team members
- Monitor and raise emerging people issues with senior leadership, and help to drive associated problem-solving and program development as needed
- Lead performance evaluation processes for direct reports, which includes semi-annual reviews and upward feedback systems
- Work with senior leaders to provide an environment that ensure ensures high performance and professional development of team members
If you are interested to apply please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org