If you’re looking to leverage your market access and commercialisation strategy abilities to make a real difference in the rare disease, cell & gene therapy world, then you belong at Partners4Access.
P4A offers its clients an integrated portfolio of solutions in four core areas ensuring success throughout the product lifecycle – Evidence Mitigation Solutions, Value Demonstration, Route to Market (incl. go-to-market, commercialisation and PRMA strategy) and Optimising Organisational Performance.
We are a dynamic group of professionals based in central London with a successful track record of partnering with some of the top clinical stage biotech companies as well as large and mid-size biopharma companies to drive their commercial success
Our values are Pride, Passion and Partnership.
Join our team of partners and leaders to start a fulfilling career.
As Associate Director, you will be responsible for project delivery of our current suite of services.
You will be developing and growing P4A’s global access solutions working closely with members of senior management team and consulting colleagues. This will include project management/delivery (65%) and business development (25%).
This is a transition role to Director, taking on project leadership on some projects.
This is a full time, permanent position based in our Central London office.
Who you are:
- Results driven individual with track record in rare disease, cell and gene therapy
- Shares the P4A core values in Pride, Passion and Partnership at all levels
- Ambitious market access professional with overall 5 years in pharmaceutical strategy consulting. Experience in orphan drugs, cell and gene therapy and rare disease is a plus
- Core project delivery experience will be key
- Strong background in research and analysis particularly in providing new approaches to research including unique corporate circumstances or complex issues and able to draw experience from other contexts
- You will be a skilled communicator and persuasive presenter
Day to day roles and responsibilities:
- Project Lead/Project Manager: As project lead, you will have overall responsibility for project quality and delivery
- You will be expected to project lead on small to medium sized projects with some senior support, and project manage on very large, strategic projects or programmes of work
- Pressure test research and analysis to ensure client recommendations are credible, high value and actionable
- Ability to go beyond questions in discussion guide to brainstorm solutions with stakeholders
- Advise on analytical approaches especially where new approaches to secondary research are required for complex issues
- You will lead client conference calls, meetings and workshops where necessary, including managing complex, high risk group dynamics during meetings and workshops
- You should be able to manage at least 3 projects at a time with support from senior advisors
- Advise and support project managers when required ensuring objectives and timelines are met
- Ensure compliance in procedures as project lead
- You will be responsible for leading / project managing projects which translates to a delivery target per annum. It will be essential to collaborate with senior leaders and team members in delivering to this target without jeopardising quality and high levels of customer service
- Project-based delivery = 65% of your overall time
- Identify opportunities for follow-on work with existing clients, and engaging with them to develop an agreed scope for the proposal right through to winning follow-on engagements
- Build relationships beyond immediate clients to develop new opportunities
- You will be responsible for a per annum sales target, but it will be essential to collaborate with other senior leaders to ensure we are providing clients with the most relevant offerings and optimal project approaches to address their key business questions
- Ensure compliance in procedures as project lead
- Strong knowledge base in regulatory, pricing and reimbursement processes associated with orphan drugs in top 5EU countries
- Attend and present in conferences, P4A webinars and podcasts as subject matter expert within a chosen topic area
- Write articles, white papers, manuscripts and internal briefing documents for P4A website
- Support other marketing activities as necessary
Personnel Development and Line management:
- Effectively lead and line manage members of the analyst and consulting team, which includes:
- Understanding the professional interests and areas for development to shape the professional development goals for your direct line reports
- Providing coaching and guidance on staffing, skill development, training needs and career progression to your direct line reports and other junior team members
- Monitor and raise emerging people issues with senior leadership, and help to drive associated problem-solving and program development as needed
- Lead performance evaluation processes for direct reports, which includes semi-annual reviews and upward feedback systems
- Work with senior leaders to provide an environment that ensure ensures high performance and professional development of team members
- Personal Development = 10% of your overall time